At Southern Living Property Management, we are management experts. Our knowledge, resources and hands on approach focuses on the protection of our clients’ property and high return on investment. We strive for excellence in tenant placement then great communication and relationships with tenants to help alleviate turnover. Our processes and documentation are designed to maximize your return on your investment. Just to name a few, we advertise your property on Hotpads, Zillow, Trulia, Rentals, home pros, Rentals.com, Apartmentlist.com, Homes.com, Zumper.com, Mynewplace, Livelovely.com
As a full service property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
How much rent can you get for your investment?
Our market analysis helps landlords and us make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and other information so they can invest and manage their investment property more wisely.
- Get Optimized Rental Value for Your Property
- Gain Crucial Insight into Current Market Conditions
- Determine Your Cashflow from Monthly Rental Value
Get started with your FREE PROPERTY CONSULTATION by completing the form .
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Owner or Renter?
30 Day Rental Guarantee
If we are unable to lease your home in 30 days or less we will give you ONE month management free! This means we will WAIVE your first month management fee.
Southern Living Property Management must have final say on the rental price and have the ability to make small adjustments. We will discuss the price prior to listing your property. The property must be vacant. Owner must allow up to two pets. We must have all keys, garage remotes and mail box keys (if applicable) prior to beginning the 30-day Lease Guarantee. The home must be move-in ready. The 30 days begin the date the home is move-in ready.
With our results guarantee you don’t pay us until we show results! If we are leasing your property for you, we do all the work up front and you don’t pay us until you get a qualified tenant. That means we aggressively market and show your property, screen the tenants, handle all of the paperwork and perform a move in inspection...all before we get paid anything.
Your property will be inspected regularly, appx every 6 months. This aids in assuring the lease terms are adhered to and in keeping up with the condition of the property.
About Charlotte - the Queen City
Charlotte is one of the 25 largest cities in the U.S. and the largest city in North Carolina. Nicknamed the Queen City, Charlotte and its resident county are named in honor of Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, the queen consort of British King George III during the time of the city's founding.
Nearly 800,000 live and work in the Charlotte community and the City provides services to much of this population. The City’s focus areas are Housing and Neighborhood Development, Community Safety, Transportation, Economic Development and the Environment.
Charlotte consistently ranks as one of the top growing cities and is the home to more than 10 Fortune 1000 companies, including household names such as Bank of America, Lowe's and Wachovia Corp. Charlotte is also home to the Carolina Panthers of the NFL, the Charlotte Hornets of the NBA, the NASCAR Hall of Fame and the U.S. National Whitewater Center.
Other amenities that make Charlotte a great place to live and work include numerous higher learning organizations, cultural centers and health care facilities.
Check out some of the best reasons to be in the Queen City. Did you know? Charlotte ...
- Ranks 1st among top 10 cities with the best employee engagement (Forbes)
- Ranks 2nd among 25 largest cities for most desirable place to purchase a home (Nerdwallet.com)
- Ranks 2nd in the best areas for job-seeking college graduates (Careerbliss.com)
- Is the 5th fastest growing metro from 2000-2012 of the 52 largest metro areas (US Census)
- Ranks 6th among top 10 hot cities for IT jobs in 2013 (Modis, Inc.)
- Ranks 7th among the top Spring Break destinations for families (Livability.com)
- Is one of the top 10 cities for newlyweds to live and work (Rent.com)
- Ranks 8th among the top 10 big booming cities (CNNmoney.com)
- Ranks 9th among top 50 cities with the most job openings per capita (Beyond.com)
- Is among the top 20 best cities for businesses and careers (Forbes.com)
- Ranks 9th among the top moving destinations of all cities (Penske Truck Rental)
- Is the 17th largest city in the U.S. in total population
- Is a top 10 city for urban forests (American Forests)
- Has been named “Tree City” for 33 consecutive years by the National Arbor Day foundation
- Is home of ImaginOn, the top ranked children’s museum in the country (Livability.com)
Are you moving out of the Charlotte area? Let us expertly lease and manage your home while you are gone.
Interested in an investment property? Contact us for advice and assistance on growing your portfolio. Allow us to help you find the perfect property and manage it for you professionally. Please contact us for more information.
- Lake Norman
- Rock Hill (SC)
- Ft Mill (SC)
- Indian Land (SC)
- Lake Wylie (SC)